Age group: 16 – 18 years old
During this time the students develop a deep understanding of the subjects as well as hone their independent and constructive thinking skills.
Our skill-based courses encourage students to think critically and across curriculum to develop the skills they will need for success in higher education.
The curriculum in Junior College is a blend of SPB, Cambridge AS/A level as well as National Curriculum.
Our Junior College Programme incoroprates principles :
- To be prepared to face the challenges of the 21st century
- To develop social awareness and good leadership skills
- To be lifelong learners and make the most of the available opportunities
- Emerge as confident, competent and contributory global citizens
- To develop strategies for own learning and assessment
- Have creativity, sportsmanship and appreciation to art and culture