Age group: 12 – 16 years old
During this time, students are going through a lot of physical and mental changes. Our programme is carefully designed for students to embrace and understand the increasingly inter-related world around them and to foster a positive attitude toward learning, as well as knowing themselves better.
Our programme combines the Cambridge Secondary Curriculum and SPB Curriculum with the Indonesian Curriculum which ensure students’ academic readiness as well as their social and emotional stability.
- Moral integrity and show empathy to others
- Believe in own abilities and adaptable to change
- Have an inquiring mind & able to work in teams
- Appreciate diverse views & communicate effectively
- Take responsibility for own learning
- Have creativity, sportsmanship and appreciation for art and culture
Students are prepared to take National standardized exams (Ujian Nasional) in grade 9 as well as to take Cambridge Secondary Checkpoint and International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) exams in grade 10.